I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Website is owned by Empirium Jaroń Klęczar spółka cywilna, ul. Chłodna 51, 00-867 Warszawa, NIP: 5272981109 (hereinafter: the “Law Firm”)
II. GENERAL RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Website enables its visitors (hereinafter: “Users”) to contact the Law Firm using a contact form (hereinafter: the “Form”).
- The Law Firm is the Controller of the personal data provided by Users through the Form.
- Users’ personal data are processed by the Law Firm in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: the “GDPR”), i.e. in accordance with the GDPR.
- The Law Firm has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures ensuring protection of the personal data being processed.
- Users provide their personal data and give their consent to the processing of such data on a voluntary basis. The provision of personal data is neither a statutory nor a contractual requirement; however, it is necessary in order to successfully send the Form to the Law Firm.
- Consent to the processing of personal data provided by a User may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- For a person below the age of 16 years, consent to the processing of personal data must be given by the holder of parental responsibility over that person.
- Users’ personal data shall not be made available to any data recipients as defined in Article 4(9) of the GDPR.
- Data subjects have the following rights:
- right of access to their data, in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR;
- right of rectification of their data, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR;
- right to erasure of their data (‘right to be forgotten’), in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR;
- right to restriction of processing of their data, in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR; and
- right to data portability, in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if they consider that their personal data is processed in breach of the GDPR.
III. CONTACT FORM
- In order to contact the Law Firm through the Form, the User is required to provide the following personal data: name, e-mail address, telephone number.
- In the detailed part of the Form, the User enters a message / question to the Law Firm, formulated as precisely and as briefly as possible, with data anonymisation being ensured.
- The purpose of completing the Form is to provide basic information about the case to the Law Firm, in order to receive legal advice.
- Completion and submission of the Form is voluntary and non-binding; in particular, the mere fact of completing and submitting the Form does not give rise to any obligations on the part of the User or the Law Firm.
- The Law Firm processes personal data provided by Users exclusively for the purpose of contacting a User regarding the case described in the Form, having obtained prior consent of the User.
- Users’ personal data are processed pursuant to Article 6(1) of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of consent to such processing given by the User.
- Users’ Personal Data shall be processed until the purpose of processing ceases to be applicable or the User withdraws their consent.
- Cookies are text files which are stored on a Website User’s electronic end device (hereinafter: “Device”)
- Cookies contain, in particular, the IP address of the User’s computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser, access time, operating system.
- The Cookies used by the Controller are safe for Users’ Devices. These files help to customise the Website according to each User’s requirements. In particular, it is impossible for viruses or any other malware to enter Users’ Devices that way.
- The Controller uses the following types of Cookies:
- First-party Cookies – files placed on and read from Users’ Devices by the ITC system of the Website;
- Third-party Cookies – files placed on and read from Users’ Devices by ICT systems of websites operated by the Controller’s partners, service providers or customers (hereinafter: “Third-Party Websites”);
- Session Cookies – files placed on and read from Users’ Devices by the Website or Third-Party Websites during one session of a Device. Once the session ends, the files are deleted from a User’s Device;
- Permanent Cookies – files placed on and read from Users’ Devices by the Website or Third-Party Websites until they are deleted manually. The files are not deleted automatically once the Device session ends, unless the User’s Device is configured to delete Cookies once the Device session ends.
- The Controller cooperates with the the following Third-Party Websites that may place Cookies on Users’ Devices:
- The Controller shall not be responsible for the safety of Cookies originating from Third-Party Websites.
- The User may restrict or deny access to Cookies on their Device. The settings referred to above can be changed by the User in their Internet browser settings.
- Restriction of Cookie use may affect certain functionalities available on the Website.
- The User may delete Cookies at any time using the functions available in their Internet browser.
- Any amendments hereto shall enter into force upon their publication on the Website.